Technical Sales Advisor
RS Sailing Store
Would you love to work for a leading business in the marine industry? Are you passionate about sailing and enjoy building new relationships? The RS Sailing Store are recruiting for a Technical Sales Advisor to join their growing team.
As well as working in a vibrant friendly office, sailing perks mean you’ll not only get to help and serve our amazing customers at HQ but you will also get to sail against them, have a post sailing beverage with them and be able to call them your friends! You will be offered a competitive salary, a pension, great sailing benefits that you would expect from a leading marine business and a comfy desk in our Romsey HQ.
The successful Technical Sales Advisor will hold the following responsibilities;
• Working with and building relationships with customers and partners for all spare part needs
• Provide technical support to customers
• Recognising sales opportunities and proactively seek new sales opportunities through promotions and special offers
The successful Technical Sales Advisor would be at an advantage with the following experience;
• Experience working in a similar role / environment
• A good understanding of the workings of small sailboats.
• Good attention to detail
• Sales negotiation experience
• Able to work for periods under their own incentive.
Does this sound like a good fit for you? If you have a good understanding of sailing and a flair for getting to know people then we would love to hear from you!
Please send us a link to a video profile telling us about yourself and why you’d like to get to know our customers. Video’s should be between 2 to 5 minutes in length, please use a platform such as YouTube or Vimeo to upload your video profile and send a link to firstname.lastname@example.org.