Marketing Coordinator & RS Junior and Youth Classes Support
Salary: From £18,000 and bonus (dependent on experience)
Start Date: February 2020
Location: Romsey, UK
Are you a creative individual with a passion for all things sailing?
RS Sailing has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic sailor to join our team. After a busy 2019, RS Sailing are looking to bolster their creative and class support team with the addition of a permanent Class Support & Marketing Coordinator. This is the perfect opportunity to develop experience in class support, event management and marketing. Gain hands-on experience with a thriving marine brand. There is no need for prior experience, we are just looking for a hard working individual, who is keen to learn and prepared to get stuck in.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support junior and youth RS class secretaries
- Support the promotion of key junior and youth events
- Creating exciting content for both internal and external communications and promotional material for these classes
- Support with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns around the junior and youth classes
- Support the marketing manager in delivering agreed activities
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- Assist with running social media channels (e.g. Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement
- Assist with the organisation and attend events such as boat shows, sailing events, conferences and photoshoots
- Support the maintenance of the website and blogs
- Support branding organisation and execution
- Support with the creation of digital content; images, video and audio
- Support the Marketing Manager execute the Marketing Strategy
- A LOVE for all things RS!
- Keen dinghy sailor with an appreciation of all aspects of sailing
- Creative flair and happy to get stuck in
- High levels of organisation
- Able to work away and travel for short periods
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite
Interviews will be arranged following the receipt of a tailored CV. Applications should be made by email to the Marketing Manager – email@example.com. Application Deadline: 22 February 2020.