Salary: £20,000+ dependant on experience
Location: South Coast, UK
RS Sailing have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic sailor to join our team. With 2021 gearing up to be busier than ever, RS Sailing are looking to bolster their creative team with the addition of a permanent Marketing Coordinator to support our European sector.
This is the perfect opportunity to develop your marketing skills and gain hands-on experience with a thriving marine brand.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals
- Support the marketing team with planning, implementing, and monitoring European marketing campaigns
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and collateral
- Help organize and coordinate European marketing events such as boat shows, racing events, conferences and webinars.
- Support the promotion of key RS events across all active racing classes in Europe
- Capture data on key metrics in order to monitor campaign efficiency and analyse trends
- Create, write and edit content for different platforms such as social media, website, and press releases
- Assist with running social media channels to enhance audience engagement
- Provide administrative and project support for a variety of marketing programs
- Uphold RS’s passion for sustainability and inspiring more people to take part in our incredible sport
- Keen sailor with an appreciation and understanding of all aspects of sailing
- Creative flair and happy to get stuck in
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Able to work away and travel for short periods
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365, knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of relevant marketing tools and applications is a plus
Interviews will be arranged following the receipt of a covering letter and CV. Applications should be made by email to Lynn Billowes, Marketing Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: Monday 16 November 2020. Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.