Marketing Assistant – Summer Contract
Contract: 1 month rolling contract
Salary: Dependent on experience
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Romsey, UK
Are you a creative individual with a passion for all things sailing? RS Sailing have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Marketing Assistant to join our busy team. This short term contract position is well suited to an individual that is looking for seasonal work over our busy summer period, develop experience in marketing and gain hands-on experience with a thriving marine brand.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Creating exciting content for both internal and external communications and promotional materials
- Support with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns
- Support the marketing manager in delivering agreed activities
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- Produce creative content, including pictures, videos and blog posts
- Assist with running social media channels (e.g. Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement
- Assist with the organisation and attend events such as boat shows, sailing events, conferences and photoshoots.
- Support the creation of artwork in house
- Support the maintenance of the website and blogs
- Support branding organisation and execution
- Support the Marketing Manager execute the Marketing Strategy.
- A LOVE for all things RS!
- Keen dinghy sailor with an appreciation of all aspects of sailing
- High levels of organisation
- Able to work away and travel for short periods
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be able to work in the UK
- Must be over 16
Interviews will be arranged following the receipt of a tailored CV.
Applications should be made by email to the Sales Director Riki Hooker.
Riki@rssailing.com | 01794 526766