ERIC TWINAME TRUST – SUBSIDISED RS TERA SCHEME
The Eric Twiname Trust is pleased to announce that it has teamed up again with RS Sailing Store and RS Sailing to provide funding for a further 29 subsidised RS Teras to UK sailing clubs in order to encourage competitive junior sailing. This follows the success of the eleven previous incentivised schemes with RS Sailing between 2011 and 2019. This fantastic opportunity gives your sailing club the chance to buy an RS Tera MK2 at almost 40% discount. So apply now and don’t miss out.
The Eric Twiname Trust will look at all applications on their merits but if the project is over-subscribed then the boats will be allocated on the approved applications received first, so do not hesitate in completing your application.
Clubs will be able to apply online, the ET Trust will then confirm via email if the club has been successful or not. Please note that the Eric Twiname Trust will assume that the club has funds in place to purchase the boats on completion of a successful application.
Successful applications will be contacted by the RS Logistics department to arrange collection. Clubs will be invoiced the subsidised amount directly from RS Sailing. Payment will need to be made 7 days before collection.
- Max of 3 boats per club
- The boats can only be used by junior (under 18 years old) sailors.
- The primary purpose of the boats’ use will be for sailing training and competitive racing.
- Each boat hull and sail will be supplied branded with the Eric Twiname Trust logo. The branding may not be removed in the two year period of guaranteed ownership by the club.
- The clubs will respect and maintain the boats to the highest standards.
- The boats must be made available to any junior wanting to participate in club racing and sailing.
- The boat must be made available to any junior club member that would like to travel to a regional, national or international RYA or RS Tera event.
- The club must provide photography of the boats being commissioned at the club (this is for future PR / sponsorship development – Please email to email@example.com).
For further details about the Eric Twiname trust please visit www.erictwinametrust.org