ERIC TWINAME TRUST – SUBSIDISED RS TERA SCHEME
We are pleased to share that RS Sailing collaborates with the Eric Twiname Trust to facilitate RS Teras in clubs across the UK. Following the success of the previous schemes with RS Sailing, we have delivered over 300 boats to UK clubs since 2011. This is a fantastic opportunity to give your club the chance to buy the RS Tera MK2 at nearly a 40% discount!
So apply now and don’t miss out.
The Eric Twiname Trust will look at all applications on their merits, but if the project is over-subscribed, then the boats will be allocated on the approved applications received first, so do not hesitate to complete your application.
Clubs will be able to apply online; the ET Trust will then confirm via email if the club has been successful or not. Please note that the Eric Twiname Trust will assume that the club has funds to purchase the boats on completion of a successful application.
The RS Logistics department will contact successful applications to arrange collection. Clubs will be invoiced the subsidised amount directly from RS Sailing. Payment will need to be made seven days before collection.
- Max of 3 boats per club
- The boats can only be used by junior (under 18 years old) sailors.
- The primary purpose of the boats’ use will be for sailing training and competitive racing.
- Each boat hull and sail will be supplied branded with the Eric Twiname Trust logo. The branding may not be removed in the two year period of guaranteed ownership by the club.
- The clubs will respect and maintain the boats to the highest standards.
- The boats must be made available to any junior wanting to participate in club racing and sailing.
- The boat must be made available to any junior club member that would like to travel to a regional, national or international RYA or RS Tera event.
- The club must provide photography of the boats being commissioned at the club (this is for future PR / sponsorship development – Please email to email@example.com).
For further details about the Eric Twiname Trust, please visit www.erictwinametrust.org