Do you have a sailor in the family?
Christmas shopping is a minefield, and it’s even more complicated when your loved one or secret Santa victim is a sailor if you don’t know the sport. From shackles to suits of sails, sailing gifts can be confusing for even the savviest of sailors.
So to help you out in the run-up to Christmas, we’ve pulled together our RS favourites, from stocking fillers to the main event. The RS Team are on hand to help you gift like a champion.
- For the thirstiest of sailors – The RS Water Bottle
- For the always travelling sailors – The RS Essentials Bag
- For the hardy sailors who like to keep warm in style – The RS Sailing Buff
- For the super practical, prepared for any weather eventuality sailor – The 35L RS Drybag
- For the new to racing and loving it sailor – The Optimum Time Series 3 ‘Big Yellow Watch’
- For the RS Aero sailor that wants to up their tactical game – The RS Aero Carbon Compass Mount
- For the sensible RS Feva sailors that like to keep their spars box fresh – The RS Feva Padded Mast or Spar Bag
- For the sailors utterly in love with their RS boat and want to keep it in ship-shape – The RS Top Cover
- For the ever-growing RS Tera sailor – The RS Tera Pro Mainsail
- For the budget-savvy RS200 sailor – The RS200 Endeavour Sails
Not sure what kind of sailor you’re dealing with? Don’t hesitate to give the friendly RS Team a call, we’d genuinely love to help you choose the perfect gift. Alternatively, you could consider an RS Sailing Store gift voucher allowing your excitable sailor to shop all things RS without limitations!
From all the RS Team, we hope you have a magical Christmas and a happy New Year!