RS Tera World Championship
4 – 9 April 2020 – Pine Lake Marina, South Africa
The RS Tera World Championships in 2020 will take place in South Africa on the sparkling waters of Swartvlei Lagoon, Western Cape. With competitors coming from all over the globe, this promises to be an incredible event.
Hosted by the South African RS Tera Association, in conjunction with Pine Lake Marina, racing will occur on what is the largest and deepest lake in a Wilderness National Park against the spectacle of the breath-taking Outeniqua mountains. Following the Opening ceremony, there will be five days of intense racing for pro and sport fleets.
When racing is over for the day, sailors can spend time relaxing or make full use of all the sport facilities the resort has to offer. The mid-week sailors party will be a traditional African braai next to the beach. Tera World Championships deliver great racing in stunning locations. So come join the Tera family in South Africa in 2020, for a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Check out the provisional schedule;
- Saturday 4th April Registration/Boat checks/Tune-up race/Opening ceremony
- Sunday 5th April World Championship Racing 1st Day
- Monday 6th April World Championship Racing 2nd Day/Sailors Braai Party
- Tuesday 7th April World Championship Racing 3rd Day
- Wednesday 8th April World Championship Racing 4th Day
- Thursday 9th April World Championship Racing 5th Day/Closing ceremony & Prizegiving
Entry is open! Follow this link to enter.
To find out more head to the RS Tera Class Association website for lots more information!