RS Sailing have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic sailor to join our team. RS Sailing are looking to bolster their creative team with the addition of a permanent Marketing Coordinator to assist with the implementation of the RS Sailing Marketing strategy for 2023 and beyond.
This is the perfect opportunity to start your career in marketing and gain hands-on experience with a thriving marine brand.
- Assist in the implementation of the RS Sailing Marketing Strategy
- Support the promotion of key RS events globally across all active racing classes
- Create, write and edit content for different platforms and collateral such as social media, the RS Official website, brochures, posters, ect.
- Support and represent the brand at Boat Shows, RS events and photoshoots
- Pack and unpack marketing materials/products for key events, conferences, photoshoots and Boat Shows
- Assist with the updating of the website, keeping content and pricing relevant globally
- Communicate directly with customers, RS Dealers, RS Class Associations and volunteers, encouraging trusting relationships
- Uphold RS’s passion for sustainability, inclusivity and inspiring more people to take part in our incredible sport
- Passionate sportsperson
- Creative flair, practical and happy to get stuck in with anything
- Team Player who is able to work effectively as part of a team and independently on projects
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills, with the ability to work to deadlines and complete projects
- Able to work away occasionally and travel abroad for short periods
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365, knowledge of Canva desirable but not essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of relevant marketing tools and applications is a plus
- Expected to be based full-time at RS HQ in Romsey, UK
Follow this link to apply.