Operations – Parts Dispatch
Location – Romsey, Hampshire
Contract – Permanent
Hours – Full Time
RS Sailing is the UK’s largest manufacturer of one design racing dinghies, supplying boats to a worldwide market that has seen continued growth over the last 25 years.
As part of our Dispatch Team you will use your dedication, eye for detail and enthusiasm for customer service to help maintain the company’s high standards and efficiency.
With a flexible approach and a positive customer-focused attitude, you will strengthen our business relationships and boost our success.
Picking and packing sailing hardware to customer orders at our premises in Romsey, Hampshire.
Whilst knowledge of sailing and sailing componentry is not required candidates with a good knowledge of the sailing industry will be considered ahead of others regardless of packing experience.
- Able to work as part of a team and independently
- Able to work efficiently without supervision
- Good communication abilities
- Ability to complete basic paperwork
- Flexible towards hours and duties as required
- Good spoken and written English language
- Good numeracy skills are a MUST
- Eager to progress and learn new skills
- Works well under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Good time management
- Attention to detail
Drop us an email at Jobs@rssailing.com to apply!