Role – Purchase Ledger Administrator
Location – Romsey, Hampshire
Contract – Permanent
Hours – Full Time
RS Sailing is the UK’s largest manufacturer of one design racing and leisure sailing dinghies, supplying boats to a worldwide market that has seen continued growth over the last 25 years. This new position will form a key part in our operations department and will report direct to our Operations Manager and Financial Controller.
This position is based at our head office in Romsey, Hampshire.
The role has three main parts;
- Liaising with our suppliers to manage the delivery of goods to RS Sailing
- Accurately processing purchase invoices ensuring they match the relevant purchase orders
- Finding and investigating stock discrepancies.
This role is key to our business and we are looking for someone who values data accuracy, is able to build relationships with suppliers and enjoys problem solving when things don’t quite line up.
- Prioritising goods delivery with our suppliers
- Ensuring delivery dates are accurate on our purchase orders
- Performing spot checks on stock
- Maintaining data accuracy within our ERP
- Liaising with Operations to ensure stock is in the right location at the right time
- Experience within a purchase ledger role
- Ability to read and manipulate data within excel
- A methodical approach to daily tasks with the ability to prioritise
- High attention to detail
- A love of problem solving, independently investigating discrepancies and ensuring accuracy
- Any experience with Sage 200 is beneficial
- Knowledge of small boat sailing is beneficial
- We offer a competitive salary, company bonus, company uniform, sailing related perks and bike to work scheme.
Please apply for this role via All Southampton Jobs – https://www.allsouthamptonjobs.com/job.cfm?job=307360