Technical Sales & Service Advisor
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Dependent on experience
Start Date: July 2019
Location: Romsey, UK
Do you have a flair for creating long-term, trusting relationships with customers? We are looking for a Technical Sales & Service Advisor to join our growing team. The Technical Sales & Service Advisor’s role is to guide direct parts customers through the order process and provide world class service to all customers.
The Technical Sales & Service Advisor responsibilities will include answering customer care queries, in doing so you will liaise with internal teams (including Technical, Operation, Dispatch and Purchasing departments) to deliver positive customer outcomes. This position will require occasional travel.
- Engage and serve direct part sales customers, including service matters.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationships with our customers and other internal departments.
- Input customer inquiry onto RS Sailing’s online customer care ticket system.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; seeking, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Go the extra mile to engage and serve customers at regattas, events and boat shows
- Proven work experience in sales, customer service, junior account manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Solid experience with MS Office and Sage200 (But not essential.)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple tasks at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Salary dependent on experience with sailing perks.
Please apply by sending a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.