There are just two weeks until the RYA Dinghy & Watersports Show 2024!
Famed for being the UK dinghy season opener and a true celebration of the watersports community, there’s a genuine buzz around RS Sailing HQ as we prepare for one of our favourite weekends of the year.
Join us at Farnborough International on the 24th – 25th of February 2024 on our stands F30, F40, G30, and G40.
Stay tuned to our social media over the next few weeks as we count down to the show.
What can you expect?
- Firstly, join us on the RS stand for one of many celebrations this year for our 30th Birthday – 17:00 on Saturday, 24th February.
- Take advantage of exclusive offers from the RS Sailing Store chandlery, which will be packed with Harken & Allen components, sails, covers, RS goodies and much more in 2024.
- Enjoy show-exclusive boat and accessory packages from RS Sailing on new and used boats.
- Enter our awesome competition where you can get tied up in the RS Sailors Club (rope pun intended), which is getting relaunched for 2024.
- Look forward to catching up with RS Class Associations. With those friendly faces that make our RS classes so special on hand to share all their RS Class plans for the 2024 season.
- A relaxed opportunity to chat with our CEO about opportunities to join the RS team as part of the RS Marine Group.
- A chance to get up close with the brand-new Cheetah Rib with an electric drive. We’d love to hear your club or centre’s future plans to #protectourplayground.
- Most importantly, the RS Team are on hand to welcome you with a smile and help excite you for the season ahead. Whether you are a salty seasoned pro or looking to dip your toe in the dinghy sailing world for the first time, we really can’t wait to see you all.
How do you get tickets?
Follow this link to get tickets to the show, and don’t forget that RYA members and children 15 and under go free! Adult tickets start at just £14, buy in advance and save.
How do you get there?
Farnborough is located south-west of London and is served by excellent travel links. Travel to Farnborough in just 35 minutes by train from London Waterloo with a free shuttle bus between Farnborough Main Train Station and the show all weekend. Alternatively, access the venue by car from the M3 and enjoy copious free parking on site.
Click and Collect
Make the most of the RS Sailing Store’s click-and-collect at the show option! Give the team a call and place your order by Tuesday, 20th February, and the RS Sailing Store team will hand deliver your shiny new RS gear to the RS stand.
Can’t wait until the 24th?
The expert RS Team is always on hand to answer all your questions, from missing shackles to complete boat packages. Don’t hesitate to get in touch.