When the time comes for Boat of the Year judge Chuck Allen to test the RS Cat 14XL, he jumps on board and quickly organizes ropes and control lines before cinching the chin strap of his goofy hat with a long neck flap. He pushes off from the Highfield RIB and looks upwind for the next big gust. The catamaran’s tall heavy-duty mainsail fills, and he leans forward, snugs the jib sheet and jets away…
- Six RS21s line up at the San Diego NOOD Regatta.
- RS21 Container Pack Up
- Evaluation Trials Footnote
- Continue the success of the RS Aero. A new boat for you helps others too!
- Conserving a marine-based paradise with the RS Feva
- RS21 debuts at St. Petersburg NOOD
- RS Sailing – International Womens Day
- One week to go until the RS21 is showcased at the San Diego NOOD Regatta
- British Keelboat League 2019 official launch
- Attention all RS Aero East Coasters!