When the time comes for Boat of the Year judge Chuck Allen to test the RS Cat 14XL, he jumps on board and quickly organizes ropes and control lines before cinching the chin strap of his goofy hat with a long neck flap. He pushes off from the Highfield RIB and looks upwind for the next big gust. The catamaran’s tall heavy-duty mainsail fills, and he leans forward, snugs the jib sheet and jets away…
- RS Aero UK National Championships & International Open – Preview
- 200 RS Fevas hit the water at the 2019 RS Feva World Championships!
- Young blood is pumping in the RS Aero Class as their Youth sailors head to Rutland Sailing Club for the 3rd RS Aero UK Youth Championship
- 20 Years of the RS800
- Lake Thunderbird BoatHouse Sailing Program – New RS Fleets!
- RS21s Debut at Cowes Week 2019
- RS21 CHARTERS AVAILABLE FOR THE HELLY HANSEN NOOD REGATTA MARBLEHEAD
- RS Aero North American Championships take on the Gorge!
- RS21 – the one design class for the 30th Summer Universiade 2019
- RS Feva World Championships 2019 is set to be the biggest yet!