Following the launch of the new MK2 RS Feva at the Southampton International Boat Show, RS Sailing are proud to announce an exclusive introductory launch offer for members of the UK RS Feva Class Association. Members of the UK Class Association will qualify for a £1000 discount against the RRP on new boat orders placed before 30th November 2022, limited to the first 20 orders.
Here’s a quick overview of the RS Feva Mk2 deck redesign updates:
• Foredeck and tack bar redesign to improve spinnaker deployment and retrieval.
• Moulded-in handholds – making holding the RS Feva whilst launching and entering the boat after a capsize significantly easier.
• The outer parts of the thwart have been redesigned by lowering them, which will allow the helm to move more easily through the boat.
• The toestraps have been updated to allow the use of RS toestrap plates. This is beneficial for two reasons; firstly, it means they will be adjustable whilst afloat using a simple buckle, and secondly, they will be more durable due to the addition of the toestrap plates.
• The transom has been redesigned to allow for the addition of a transom well and to use specifically designed RS components. The transom well allows the transom bolts to be threaded captive through the hull, and it also allows easy access if any maintenance is required.
• A new gudgeon has been used, which is again a specifically designed RS component. The gudgeon has a lock system encased within it, removing any risk of human error.
• The RS drainage assemblies have been used in the transom which creates a seal that stops water from entering through the assemblies.
• New twin pintle rudder stock. Paired with new gudgeons, this system will be a much more robust method of retaining the rudder stock to the transom.
• Newly designed fabric spinnaker tray and a top plastic plate. This will provide considerably easier access to the pole rigging as the fabric spinnaker tray can be pulled to one side or untied to gain access.
• The tack bar has been redesigned to enable a smoother spinnaker deployment and retrieval.
Check out the full updates here.
For further information, or to discuss a quote, please contact the UK RS Sales Team on 01794 526760.