RS Sailing are excited to announce that we will be exhibiting at the National Watersports Festival at Rutland Water on the 8/9/10 of June!
Dinghies are a new addition to the 12th National Watersports Festival. Armed with our pop-up tents, magenta carpet, music and most importantly some of RS Sailing’s iconic training and racing boats, we hope to meet lots of new faces who are as passionate about being on the water and having fun as we are!
There will be plenty of opportunities to get out on the water and demo our boats, if you would like to arrange a demo please get in touch with the RS team or just rock up on the day.
As well as demos, there’s so much to do at the festival;
- RYA taster sessions in dinghy sailing, windsurfing, kayaking, diving and stand up paddle boarding
- Family-friendly activities including an aqua park, zoo, cycle trails and climbing facilities
- Live music and the best local ales, beers and ciders from sponsor The Grainstore Brewery
- Live music and parties with a 90’s theme on the Saturday night
- Camping on site
- Incorporating the Rutland Festival which will see stalls featuring produce from across the region
- Huge trade show featuring all the latest brands
- Racing for all levels and all ages in windsurfing and stand up paddle boarding
To find out more and to get your tickets for the National Watersports Festival click here, it’s going to be an unmissable weekend!