You are past the point where you want to sail together four up as a family, your kids are teenagers, you are reluctantly starting to accept that they can helm better than you can and you are confident that any amount of time hauled up within the confines of a dinghy together will end in world war three.
How do you keep their passion alive for sailing? You are realist, you know they are not going to go to the Olympics but you love the idea of them keeping a toe in and developing their sailing skills in years to come.
You need an exciting single-hander that the whole family can use. Easy to rig, minimal maintenance, a well cut sail, flexible rig that actually adjusts when you pull your controls on and performance that inspires you and your kids. Something that the kids, Mum and Dad can all have some fun with on the water. A single-hander than celebrates all your individual sailing ambitions and keeps you together as a family.
Have you considered the RS Neo?
The RS Neo delivers maximum reward for minimum hassle. A step-up in speed without the demands of more radical designs. Composite spars and advanced sail design on a stable and easily driven hull combine with the strong, low maintenance RS rotomoulded construction system.
The RS Neo is accessible, affordable and exciting! Here’s all the features you need to know;
• Carbon composite spars – light and responsive
• Two part mast – in-boat storage & car-top compatible
• Easy to rig
• Dynamic gust response – faster and easier handling
• Radial cut Dacron sail – controllable and durable
• Powerful controls – sail adjustment for different sailors & conditions
• Easily driven shape for rewarding performance
• Wide waterline beam – for stability
• High volume – capable carrier, single handed or with two
• Wide gunwales – for a drier ride and comfortable lifting
• RS Comptec PE3 sandwich construction
• Highest quality materials
• Impact resistant outer skin
• Thickness variation matched to high load areas
• Better performance through overall weight control
• Rub rails protect the underside
• Strongest, moulded-in fittings attachment points
• Virtually no maintenance required
Class leading cockpit
• Self draining
• Ergonomically shaped for sailor comfort
• Layout suits single handed sailing – with space for two
• Quick lock mast gate – Fast & secure way to step the mast
• Conveniently sited controls for easy adjustment underway
• Toe straps
• Equally at home on the beach or the sailing club slip
• For pure sailing excitement or around the race-track
• Car top-able on many models
• Minimal maintenance – rig in minutes – sail more!
Do you want to know more about the RS Neo? Get in touch with the RS Team today and find out how it can fit perfectly with your water fun fuelled family.