Exciting performance is the secret behind the success of the RS Feva, with the added benefit of modern styling and practical features making it irresistible to Junior and Youth sailors around the world. We know how important it is for our Junior and Youth sailors to have kit that works correctly. Not only does this build confidence on the water, it saves precious energy from slicker hoists and drops, and sailors are more likely to be curious about changing sail controls if adjusting them is easy rather than a mission! So whether you are looking to build confidence or really reap those marginal boat speed gains around the racetrack, this is the list for you.
- RS Feva Race Kicker Kit– Do you have a kicker that makes pulling it on at the leeward mark on a breezy day an absolute challenge? Have you considered some slicker blocks and made to measure lines could make all the difference? The Harken RS Feva kicker kit is a 6:1 readymade purchase system. It is made up of a Harken 40mm Carbo fiddle block and T18 blocks with SK78 pre-spliced Dyneema lines from FSE Robline. This kit comes preassembled to ensure quick and easy fitting. Check out the Allen spec here.
- RS Feva Adjustable Mainsheet Strops including block– Get stuck into the finer details of tuning by upgrading your mainsheet strops to adjustable ones. From better pointing to full control of the twist of leech, this will benefit you hugely.
- RS Feva Race Outhaul Kit– Ensure that the foot of your mainsail is performing on point with the Harken Outhaul kit. It is a 4:1 purchase system made up of Harken T18 blocks and SK78 pre-spliced Dyneema lines from FSE Robline. Just follow the simple instruction guide to fit the kit quickly and easily. Check out the Allen spec here.
- RS Feva Race Downhaul Kit– There’s really nothing worse as a young junior sailor than battling an overpowered mainsail around the racecourse. Investing in a decent downhaul can really reduce that issue! The Harken downhaul kit is a 4:1 readymade purchase system comprising 16mm Harken blocks; SK78 pre-spiced Dyneema lines from FSE Robline. Check out the Allen spec.
- RS Feva Tapered Spinnaker Halyard– Get your RS Feva hoists and drops feeling super slick with a tapered spinnaker halyard. Tapered at one end, the halyard reduces the friction through the spinnaker blocks under the foredeck and throughout the full system.
- RS Feva Tapered Spinnaker Sheet – Keep those gybes from stalling, especially in light winds, with tapered spinnaker sheets. Tapered at each end of the rope, they minimise the weight on the spinnaker allowing better kite handling and allowing the kite to maintain a better shape when cruising downwind in a straight line.
- RS Feva Race Jib Sheet – Really pin that jib in and relish their smooth running during manoeuvres with our race spec jib sheets. They’re made up of a swiftcord sheet with dyneema spliced into either end to form a continuous loop. They also have dyneema spliced into the middle to attach onto the jib clew for tidy attachment.
- RS Shroud Vernier Covers (Pair) – Save the planet, and your spinnaker with our RS shroud covers. We’ve all wasted reel upon reel of electrical tape when trying to cover our shrouds which is not great at saving our oceans from the current plastic crisis, but more importantly, once that tape is secured, it makes us reluctant to change our rig settings to ensure we get the best from our days racing on the water. Not only do our shroud covers help save the turtles they allow sailors to bimble to their hearts content, knowing that their spinnaker won’t reappear from the chute looking torn and forlorn.
- RS Feva Swiftcord Mainsheet – 7mm Gottifredi Maffioli Swiftcord is a single braid of Dyneema® SK75 mixed with a special non slip fibre. The Swiftcord is very lightweight and has good abrasion resistance which is ideal for any line adjusted frequently by hand – like your mainsheet!
- 2022 Feva top covers – Whether you’re keeping your RS Feva in a busy boat park or travelling to international events, it’s a worthwhile investment to keep your boat clean, secure and protected from the elements. There is currently a limited-time offer on our 2022 RS Feva Polycotton Deck Covers. For 40% off our 2022 stock, use code ‘2022TopCover’.