Chartering an RS boat has many benefits. If you’re travelling from abroad, this is an easy way to remove a lot of the travel paperwork and worry about finding a parking space. We like to make it easy by offering several charter boats where they are needed. The best bit is, it’s super simple.
- First, you book and pay for your charter boat here to secure your boat.
- We then work to get the boats delivered to the venue where the RS team will prepare your boat to a point where all you need to do it rig it. We will make sure you have the right equipment for that event, for example, race packs.
- When you arrive at your venue, there will be an RS team member on site to welcome and support you. We understand you might want to make the most out of your time abroad, for that, we are flexible and can accommodate times around you – just give us a heads up!
- It’s very similar to hiring a car, we ask you for a damage deposit at the beginning and you can take photos of any damage or potential issues before you use it.
- We recommend taking the boat out for a practise before the race day to familiarise yourself with it and make sure there are no issues. The boat is then yours until you hand it back at the end of the event.
- When you’re ready to hand the boat back, you have the opportunity to declare any damage or issues. An RS team member will check the boat to ensure it’s in the same condition you received it, and then return your damage deposit if all is good.
So, there you go, it really is that straight-forward! Check out our events and available charter boats here to plan your next race!